ILLOVO SUGAR SA 2023 BURSARY
Call for applications: Illovo Sugar South Africa (PTY) Ltd invites University students from previously disadvantaged groups in South Africa to apply for its Illovo sugar sa 2023 bursary funding of their under graduate studies in the following fields:
- Electrical Engineering (heavy and light current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Who should apply – ILLOVO SUGAR SA 2023 BURSARY
- First and second year students either at a University or University of Technology.
- Only self-funded students will be considered (students who have a bursary or NSFAS do not qualify).
- Preference will be given to students who come from communities surrounding the Illovo SA operations.
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
– The bursary covers academic fees (including registration, tuition and examination fees), accommodation, meals and prescribed text books.
and follow the step by step guide attached to create a profile, upload documents (certified copies of identity document, proof of registration and the academic record) then click apply.
For queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When will feedback be provided: Feedback will ONLY be sent to successful candidates 4 weeks after the closing date. Bursaries will be awarded in line with the Employment Equity plan of the organisation. CLOSING DATE: 25 November 2022