ILO SCORE TRAINING PROGRAMME 2023 FOR GHANAIAN SME’s– Are you interested in increasing your productivity and growing your business? Then sign up for a globally proven SME training programme!
Sustaining Competitive & Responsible Enterprises (SCORE) is a global development cooperation programme designed by the International Labour Organization (ILO) that promotes productivity, competitiveness, and decent work in emerging economies with a particular focus on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in diverse manufacturing and hospitality sectors.
Its main intervention is the SCORE Training, a practical training and in-factory consulting programme which improves workplace organisation, cooperation, safety and working conditions in SMEs. SCORE also promotes Resource Efficient and Cleaner Production (RECP) principles which optimize resource use, reduce environmental pollution and contribute to sustainable industrial development. Coaching visits are a unique element of the training methodology and ensure that classroom learning is put into action at the workplace.
SCORE demonstrates best international practice in the manufacturing and service sectors and helps SMEs to participate in global supply chains. SMEs that participated in the SCORE programme in the last years, experience productivity and turnover increases, save money through better resource efficiency, and they were able to create more decent jobs and improve the working conditions of their employees. In detail:
· Productivity: up to 74% of firms reported cost savings
· Quality of products and services: up to 63% of firms reported reduction in defects
· Environmental impact: up to 47% enterprises reported reduced energy consumption and water use
· Working conditions: 55% reported reduction in worker complaints, 42% reported reduction in absenteeism and 41% reported increases in wages
· Occupational safety and health: the number of accidents was reduced by 40%
The SCORE programme is implemented by the Management Development and Productivity Institute (MDPI), with support from the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), and within the framework of the Special Initiative “Decent Work for a Just Transition” (brand name: Invest for Jobs).
- You are ambitious and passionate about increasing your productivity and growing your business.
- You employ a minimum of 6 employees, who are motivated to upgrade their procedures and processes.
- Your business is formally registered and located in Bono, Bono East, Central, Greater Accra, Ashanti, Savanna, Northern, Western, Ahafo or Eastern Regions.
- You are committed and available to participate in a 3-day classroom training and 4 consulting visits to your enterprise. Four (4) staff members (2 Managers, 2 workers) are expected to participate in this training.
- SCORE HoCo is a Hospitality Coaching program for hotels and restaurants. Hotels and restaurants only in Greater Accra, Ashanti and Eastern Regions are encouraged to apply.
OR Download forms and fill and send to:
Deadline is 31st October 2023
Join us to be
1. ILO SCORE Trainer
- with a minimum qualification of a Masters degree
- with more than 5 years experience working with SMEs
- must be from Bono, Bono East, Savanna or Northern Region
- females are encouraged to apply
2. HoCo Trainer
- with a minimum qualification of a Masters degree in Hospitality or related fields
- with more than 3 years experience with hotels or restaurants
- must be from Ashanti Region
- females are encouraged to apply
Deadline for submission is 31st October, 2023.
For more Information: Visit the website for ILO SCORE TRAINING PROGRAMME 2023 FOR GHANAIAN SME’s