Deadline: 12th April 2021.
InBusiness Initiative Micro Entrepreneurs Program 2021 for Persons with Disabilities in Kenya
InBusiness Initiative, an initiative of Light for the World in Kenya, aims to form an engagement platform between persons with disabilities and the public and private sector institutions for economic empowerment and addressing policy issues.
We are calling for applications from micro entrepreneurs to join our ongoing programs aiming for business development and sustainability.
Who are we looking for?
Micro entrepreneurs and businesses that satisfy the below criteria are encouraged to apply –
- The business should be owned by a person with disability or a primary care giver of a person with disability.
- The business should have been registered.
- The business should make Ksh.10,000 and above monthly.
- The business should have been in operation for more than 6 months.
InBusiness Initiative Micro Entrepreneurs Program Benefits
As a part of InBusiness program and the bigger InBusiness Initiative, micro entrepreneurs will receive tailor made support according to the needs of the business. Some of the support services micro entrepreneurs may receive include –
- Business management trainings from business experts.
- Technical trainings from experts in your industry.
- Personal development trainings – to boost your confidence in a market full of competitors.
- Access to loans, and purchase order financing from partner institutions.
- Access to huge directory of potential customers who would be willing to engage you for your products and services.
- Network of peers with whom you can share your experiences and learnings.
- Access to business and technical experts for consultation, to answer questions specific to your business.
- Access to financial support to grow your business, given on a competitive basis.
How to Apply
Does this sound exciting to you? Do you fit the criteria above?
Click this link to apply now!
For more Information: Visit the website for InBusiness Initiative