Deadline: 31 August 2020.
Andhra Pradesh Med-Tech Zone (AMTZ)/ UK Government Joint Manufacturing Support Programme for India Startups and Innovators
Calling all Indian medtech innovators! The Call for Applications for India-UK manufacturing support programme is now open. The Andhra Pradesh Med-Tech Zone (AMTZ) and UK Government joint manufacturing support programme is inviting applications for innovation in ventilators and essential medical equipment in response to COVID-19.
Applicants seeking incubation, funding, technical and infra support to test, develop and validate their product for commercialization are invited to apply.
Criteria For Startups:
The call is open to all the Indian startups/ innovators whose innovation can plug the gap between the demand and supply of ventilators and essential medical equipment, demonstrate benefits to patients, healthcare and society in general, alongside its technology and market potential.
- Prototype stage o Development stage
- Validation stage
- Early traction stage
- Pilot stage o Scaling stage
The deadline for applications is 31 August 2020. Screening process will take up to 15 days from the closure of online applications. Selected applicants will be communicated further via email.
Incentives For Startups:
- Incubation opportunity at AMTZ for a duration of up to 5 months
- 1 lakh sqft manufacturing space resereved for successful startups
- State-of-the art infrastructure support for testing, development & validation
- Technical guidance and mentoring by experienced mentors
- Collaboration opportunities with UK and Indian med-tech companies.
For any queries: Write to us at: [email protected]