Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme 2020 for Nigerians
In a bid to improve wheat production and processing, the Kaduna State Government is inviting interested farmers (with emphasis on young and educated) into the year 2020 dry season wheat farming in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Successful applicants shall upon enrolment undergo extensive training on wheat farming. The Training Exercise shall be in the middle of October 2020, while the Farming Season begins on the first week of November, 2020.
Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme Job Requirement Applicants must:
1. be above the age of 18 years;
2. be a citizen of Nigeria
3. be of sound mental health and moral character;
4. be without prior criminal record;
5. be resident or willing to reside in one of the following local government areas
i. Birnin Gwari
6. be willing to work under the supervision of the Kaduna State Government.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Programme 2020 for Nigerians