2018/2019 Bursary Result Released.
The management of Kaduna state scholarship and loans board wishes to announce the release of the results of the 2018/2019 bursary.
- 10354 updated their records
- 8301 wrote the essay
- 7052 passed the PLAGIARISM test
- 3198 passed the use of English test.
All successful candidates and hope the unsuccessful ones will try again during the 2019/2020 cycle which will start from 30th January, 2020. Successful candidates should note that they will only get paid subject to the following:
- Uploading their matric and BVN number
- Confirmation from their school about their student status (graduated students and CGPA below 2.0 will not be paid)
- Successful BVN verification.
Considering that 2017/2018, 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 payments are happening at the same time, Successful candidates should note that they can only get one of the bursary. They will only be eligible for further bursary from 2020/2021 which will open in March 2020. Emails and text messages will be sent to all 8301 scholars who wrote the essay with their outcome.
We will like to reassure the general public that with Kaduna state scholarship and loans board under the Mallam Nasir Elrufai’s administration, what will get you Scholarship, bursary or Loan is what you know and not who you know. The unsuccessful ones should channel their energies towards the next bursary and not influence peddling.