Deadline: 31st January 2022
Kasneb Foundation Loan & Bursary Scheme 2022 for Young Kenyans
The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) Foundation has partnered with the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) to set up the KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Scheme to offer financing to students pursuing kasneb qualifications in the various accredited universities and colleges in Kenya.
The Scheme will cater for; kasneb registration fees, annual registration renewal fees, examinations booking fees, exemption fees and tuition fees for eligible students.
How to Apply for Kasneb Foundation Loan & Bursary Scheme 2022
- Applicants should visit the HELB website helb.co.ke to access the HELB Students’ Portal to register, create and activate account (ensure you use your personal mobile number). A link to the HELB students’ portal will also be accessible on the kasneb website www.kasneb.or.ke.
- Log in, and click Loan Application Tab, on the left dashboard.
- From the view window, select and fill the applicable form:
- KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Application- Tuition fees only
- KASNEB Foundation Loan and Bursary Application – kasneb fees only
You can apply for kasneb fees only, tuition fees only or both kasneb fees and tuition.
- Read and agree on the Consent for the Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- Access and fill the application form(s)
- Read, understand and sign to accept the Terms and Conditions and Consent for the collection and Processing of Personal
- Ensure the forms are appropriately filled, signed, and stamped by the relevant The Guide is provided on the last page of the form.
- Print TWO copies of the duly filled Application Ensure you preview the form and correct where necessary before printing.
- Present one copy of the duly filled Application Form(s) and all the attached supporting documents at the centers below;
- HELB Desk or kasneb desk at select Huduma
- HELB Offices, Anniversary Towers, Mezzanine 1st Floor University Way,
- At kasneb Towers off hospital Hill Road.
- At the Institution of study.
10. Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Application Form(s) [This is a mandatory requirement]
Eligible Students for Kasneb Foundation Loan & Bursary Scheme 2022
Current kasneb students and new students interested in pursuing kasneb qualifications are eligible for the loans and bursaries. The qualifications currently funded are:
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Read, understand, and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online application
- The opening date for the Scheme application is 16th December 2021 while the closure date is 31st January 2022
- The scheme application forms are only accessible through the HELB student portal on helb.co.ke and via link to the HELB portal on www.kasneb.or.ke.
- The KASNEB Foundation Bursary & Loan Scheme Application is
- DO NOT PAY anyone to process your HELB application unless the requisite service charges if you are applying from a Cyber Café.
- In case of any queries, seek assistance ONLY from HELB, KASNEB Foundation or kasneb members of
- Students who provide false information will be penalized as per the HELB
- Students can make enquiries through: [email protected] or [email protected]
For more Information: Visit the website for Kasneb Foundation Loan & Bursary Scheme 2022