Kenya Police Recruitment Requirement 2022
Kenya Police Recruitment 2020 news – The Inspector General of the National Police Service has announced a recruitment drive for police constables. The exercise is scheduled to take place on Thursday 24th March, 2022 from 0800 am to 0500 pm throughout the country.
Kenya Police Recruitment
- Be a kenyan citizen
- Hold a kenya national identity Card
- Posses a minimum mean grade D (D PLUS) and above with the kenyan certificate of secondary education (KCSE) examination or its equivilent from an examination body recogised in kenya with a D ( D plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- Be aged between 18 – 28 years.
- Meet the requirement of chapter 6 in the constitution
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charge.
Female candidate must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Examination Result slip shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who canvasses directly or indirectly
- Willfully present false academic certificates and testimonials
- Engages in any corrupt activity
For more Information on how to Apply for Kenya Recruitment for Constables 2022, CLICK HERE