Kenya School Of Law And Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Application 2023-2024. The Kenya School of Law (KSL) partnered with the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) to set up the Kenya School of Law Tuition Loan to offer loans to students sitting for their Advocate Training Program (ATP). The scheme caters for tuition fees only.
Applicants Must be Students pursuing the Advocate Training Program at the Kenya
School of Law.
How to Apply
- Applicants should visit our website www.hef.co.ke to access the Student Portal to register, create and activate account (ensure you use your personal mobile number registered under your name and national ID number).
- Log in, fill profile, and upload documents.
- Upon completion of profile, select the 2023-2024 Kenya School of Law Tuition Loan Application
- Read and appraise yourself online on Financial Literacy and appreciate the purpose of Higher Education Financing.
- Access and fill in Loan application form.
- Upon successful application and submission of the Loan application online, you will not be required to print and submit any physical application to us. (This is a paperless application).
- You will be enabled to track the processing status of your application on the student portal.
- Contact us for any/further assistance. Please ensure that you read, understand, and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process including reading and undertaking the HEF Financial Literacy Programme.
The closing date for the applications is 22nd December 2023
For more information please contact: The Chief Executive Officer Higher Education Loans Board