Deadline: 31st March, 2022
Kenya Teachers Service Commission 2022 (TSC) Internship Opportunity
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010. In line with Government Internship Policy, the Commission intends to offer
internship opportunity to qualified youth in Legal Matters to enable him/her gain practical work experience which will improve competencies and competitiveness in his/her career life.
One (1) Internship opportunity – Legal Intern
1. Academic/Professional Qualifications
a) Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)from a recognized University in Kenya
b) Post Graduate Diploma Certificate in Law from the Kenya School of Law
c) KCSE Certificate or its equivalent
d) Proficiency in computer applications
2. Ability to undertake research and provide legal opinions
3. Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
4. Be a Kenyan youth between 21 and 35 years
5. Must have completed their training and got admitted to the bar within one (1) year
6. Should not have done internship in any other organization
7. Should provide Certificate of Good Conduct during the selection
1) Must be a person of integrity.
2) Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
3) Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a
The Internship position will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
STIPEND – This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a
stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
Successful applicant will be deployed to the TSC Headquarters.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal Website: www.tsc.go.ke
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Thursday 31st March, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.
Selected Intern shall be required to have a personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.