Kwazulu Natal Department Of Health Graduate Internships x90 (King Cetshwayo District)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR 24 MONTHS GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ALL UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES WITH ANY DIPLOMA OR DEGREE
- Ekhombe (10)
- Eshowe (10)
- Ngwelezane (20)
- Queen Nandi (10)
- Catherine Booth (10) KwaMagwaza (10)
- King Cetshwayo District 90 POSTS
- Nkandla (10) Mbongolwane (10)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABOVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Applicants must be from KwaZulu-Natal.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work.
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted and not letters of completion
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Sorting of departmental manual paper patient files
- Scanning of departmental manual paper patient files
- Metadata capturing of departmental manual paper patient files
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Z83 forms can be collected at any Government Institution.
2. One application per applicant must be submitted to the following addresses:-
King Cetshwayo:– Corner 2nd Lood Ave & Chrome Crescent, Empangeni 3910 to the attention of Mr M Nkosi, contact no. 035-7870633.
3. Attach original certified copies of educational qualifications (certificates), Identity Document and updated Curriculum Vitae.
4. A proof of residence
5. A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
6. If you do not hear from the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful 7. No e-mailed or faxed applications will be accepted
8. Interns will be moved around the province if need arise.
NB: – Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate.
Advertisement for 24 month graduate internship programme
Closing date for applications: 25 August 2023
Apply by choosing your district
- Harry Gwala
- King Cetshwayo
- Emergency Medical Services