Deadline: 25th AUGUST 2023
Kwazulu Natal Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Internship Opportunities x14 (All Province) 2023
Kwazulu Natal (KZN) Department of Health Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Internship Opportunities for All Provinces. #StheshaWaya
ADVERTISEMENT FOR 24 MONTHS EMS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- BTech/BHSC in Emergency Medical Care
NUMBER OF POSTS:
Amajuba = 02 | Harry Gwala = 02 | King Cetshwayo = 02 | uMkhanayakude = 02 UMzinyathi = 02 | Uthukela = 02 | Zululand = 02
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABOVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work in specialized field.
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted and not letters of completion
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To perform relevant duties as designed by the supervisor.
- To demonstrate expertise in accordance with the area of specialization to enhance service delivery.
- Assignments will be at a level of the specific qualification.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES – How To Apply
- Z83 forms can be collected at any Government Institution.
- Each applicant must send one application to one of the following addresses.:-
Umkhanyakude:-Jozini Main Str opposite main Post Office, P/Bag X 026 Jozini 3969 to the attention of Ms S Mthembu, contact no. 035 572 1327 -Zululand:- King Dinuzulu Highway, P/Bag X 81 Ulundi 3838 to the attention of Ms S Ngubane, contact no. 035-874 0600
Harry Gwala:-111 Margaret Str, P/Bag X 502 Ixopo to the attention of Mr Z Dotyeni, contact no 039 834 8280
Amajuba:-38 Voortrekker Str, P/Bag X 6661, Newcastle 2940 to the attention of Mrs F Dube, contact no. 034 328 7000
Uthukela:- 32 Lylell Str, P/Bag X 9958 Ladysmith 3370 to the attention of Ms Z Mbatha/Mrs N Vilakazi contact no. 036 631 2202 –
King Cetshwayo:-Corner 2nd Lood Ave & Chrome Crescent, Empangeni 3910 to the attention of Mr M Nkosi, contact no. 035 787 0633
Umzinyathi:-34 Wilson Str, Dundee, Bag X 2052 Dundee 3000 to the attention of Ms K Greyling, contact no. 034 299 9100
3. Attach original, certified copies of your identity document, your identity certificate, and your most recent curriculum vitae.
4. A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
5. If you do not hear from the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful
6. No e-mailed or faxed applications will be accepted.
Advertisement for 24 month graduate internship programme
Closing date for applications: 25 August 2023
Apply by choosing your district
- Harry Gwala
- King Cetshwayo
- Emergency Medical Services