Deadline: 25th AUGUST 2023
Kwazulu Natal (KZN) Department Of Health Graduate Internship x50 Opportunities (uMzinyathi District)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR 24 MONTHS GRADUATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ALL UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES WITH ANY DIPLOMA OR DEGREE
uMzinyathi District – 50 POSTS
Charles Johnson Memorial Hospital (10) | Church of Scotland (10) | Greytown (10) | Dundee (20)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABOVE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Applicants must be fr1. Z83 forms can be collected at any Government Institution.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work.
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted and not letters of completion
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES – How To Apply
- Z83 forms can be collected at any Government Institution.
- One application per applicant must be submitted to the following addresses:-
uMzinyathi:- 34 Wilson Str, Dundee, Bag X 2052 Dundee 3000
to the attention of Ms K Greyling, contact no. 034-299 9100
- Include original certified copies of your identity document, updated curriculum vitae, and educational credentials (certificates).
- A proof of residence
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
- If you do not hear from the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful
- No e-mailed or faxed applications will be accepted
- If necessary, interns will be relocated within the province.
Advertisement for 24 month graduate internship programme
Closing date for applications: 25 August 2023
Apply by choosing your district
- Harry Gwala
- King Cetshwayo
- Emergency Medical Services