A step-by-step guide to apply for S’thesha Waya Waya and other jobs opportunities using the new KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Administration E-Recruitment System
As part of a decisive intervention to reduce unemployment, the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government has announced a ground-breaking campaign to create jobs primarily in the transport sector.
S’thesha Waya Waya, is a Department of Transport-driven campaign, which is part of honouring the commitment made by Premier Nomusa Dube – Ncube during her State of the Province Address, where she committed all departments to set aside funds to fight unemployment as part of the War Room on Job Creation.
Welcome to the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Administration E-Recruitment System!
If you are seeking employment opportunities within any of the KZN Provincial Departments or KZN Public Entities, you’ve come to the right place. We are excited to announce the implementation of our online e-Recruitment system, which embraces technology to provide citizens with easy access to search and apply for available positions from the comfort of their computer, laptop, or mobile device. Our aim is to bring services closer to you, the citizens.
To begin your job search and apply for positions, kindly register on the KZN e-Recruitment system, complete your profile, and upload your CV. We look forward to assisting you in finding the perfect job match for your skills and aspirations.
Applicant – Step by Step Guide
- Open the KZN Online website using www.kznonline.gov.za/kznjobs and follow the instructions
- The South African e-Services Portal (www.eservices.gov.za) will be displayed
- 3 Register using your ID and personal information (If previously registered, skip to no 4
- Use the One Time Pin (OTP) received via your Cellphone or e-Mail to complete the registration
- Login using your username (e-Mail address) & password created when registering
- Select employment and labour option
- select KZN Provincial Government e-Recruitment Vacancies S’THESHA WAYA-WAYA service from the avaliable services
- Select the My Profile (Z83) option within the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Update your profile with your personal & education information, languages, references and attachments
- Select the Browse Jobs option within the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- View vacancies and Apply
For applicants using a mobile device (phone or tablet), the system is best viewed when your mobile browser is in desktop site mode. Please see guide below on how to activate the desktop mode on your android device (mobile phone)
How To Apply – S’thesha Waya Waya
- Approved New Z83 form Gazetted
- How to create a CV
- Tips on Completing The Z83 Government Application Form
- How to View Desktop Site on Android