The Kenya Youth Employment and Opportunities Project (KYEOP) Youth Self Activation
Induction Self Activation: Induction is the next step after Randomization. KYEOP Youths who are successfully selected through the Randomization process are invited for Induction. Induction Activation is a process of confirming youth details as well as verifying intention to participate in the project.
Information about the project will be provided here so you can read through and decide if you would like to participate. Should you opt to participate, follow the instructions to self activate.
KYEOP Self Activation Procedure
Should you opt to participate in the project, follow the instructions below
3) Click Self Activation Button upon login
4) In case there is a delay in receiving the One Time Pin on your phone, Click Resend PIN to Phone.
5) Confirm your details are captured correctly i.e Names, Phone, Gender and Email. You can correct incase any of these details are wrong.
6) Upload Photos; National ID, Bank Card and Passport Photo
7) Select your preferred LST and CBST training subcounty. Note that this will not change. Ensure it’s a subcounty close to where you live to reduce transport cost.
8) Successful Activation will display a success message as below on the browser. You will in addition receive a text message confirming your activation.