KWAZULU-NATAL OFFICE OF THE PREMIER HEAD OFFICE — PIETERMARITZBURG INVITATION TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES OF KWAZULU-NATAL FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2023
The Office of the Premier invites unemployed youth with qualifications in the fields of study listed below, to apply for the Graduates Internship Programme for a period of 24 months, effective from the appointment date. The programme will include a work-based structured approach to experiential learning related to an occupation, aimed at assisting unemployed graduates to acquire competencies and practical experience in their respective fields.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- Unemployed KwaZulu-Natal Graduates between the age of 18 and 35 years.
- Must be prepared to relocate to Pietermaritzburg at own cost. NB: Provincial Public Service Training Academy interns will be based in Durban
- Must be computer literate.
- No work experience is required.
- Must have graduated (Please attach a certified copy of the Diploma or a Degree certificate)
- Must be unemployed after the completion of the tertiary qualification.
- Must not have been enrolled in the graduate internship programme in the past.
Must have tertiary qualification from the list of qualifications in the following fields:
INTERNSHIP FIELD POST
- Stakeholder Management
- Priority Programmes
- Community Partnership
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitoring and Evaluation Programmes
- Provincial Organizational Development
Applicants will be required to enter into 24 months internship contract with the Department, effective from the date of assumption of duty. All the enquiries can be directed to Ms. BM Moshoeshoe (033)328 1746
HOW TO APPLY – KZN Office of the Premier Head Internship Programme 2023 for South Africans
Application must be submitted on the new employment form (form Z83) obtainable from any Public Service Department or www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies , should any application be received using the incorrect application for employment (Z83) it will not be considered, the form must be fully completed.
Applicants must submit a detailed CV including contact telephone numbers, physical and postal address, certified copies of ID, Matric/ Grade 12, Diploma, Degree and Postgraduate certificates.
Clearly state the field you are applying for e.g. Monitoring and Evaluation Programmes and the relevant reference number.
Applications must be posted to the following address:
The Director-General, KwaZulu-Natal Office of the Premier, Private Bag X 9037, P1ETERMARIZTBURG, 3200 or hand delivered to: The Director: Human Resource Support, Office of the Premier. 16 Chatterton Road, 1st Floor Invesco Centre, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, and marked for the attention of Ms. Thy Zulu or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org ■ Closing date is: 17 February 2023