kznonline gov za/kznjobs | Sthesha Waya Waya
As part of being a caring Provincial Government and to ensure no one is left behind, substantial consideration was given to help disadvantaged persons and communities who may not have access to technology and resources to apply for jobs.
To this end a hybrid job approach is being introduced so that all prospective applicants can participate. The “Designated Online Application Centres” (DOACs) have been conceptualised and these sites have been established at government and public buildings located in all districts across the Province of KwaZulu-Natal.
These centres will assist citizens to apply for jobs through the e-Recruitment system, but in addition hardcopy applications will also be accepted at any of the Designated Online Application Centres” (DOACs) for any vacant position in any Provincial Government Department or Public Entity.
For those with internet access, the online e-Recruitment system is accessible through a computer or mobile device i.e., Phone or Tablet.
The system has the following functionality: –
All adverts of funded vacant posts within Provincial Department’s and Public Entities will be captured onto the provincial e-Recruitment system and available for viewing by the public through the address www.kznonline.gov.za/kznjobs.
Applicants will be required to register on the system by providing a username and password. Applicants require a mobile phone number and a valid email address to register and will be guided through the registration process by the system.
Applicants must update their profile on the system, which is in line with the approved Z83 application form.
Applicants will be able to upload a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV), and the system makes provision for the uploading of other documents such as Identity Documents, Driver’s Licence, Qualifications, etc.
There is online help to assist applicants with the application process. Once logged into the system, applicants will be able to scroll through all the vacant posts. When a specific post is selected, the applicant will be presented with the full content of the advert, similar to how posts are advrtised in the press and on the DPSA Public Service Vacancy circular.
Once the e-Recruitment system has been officially launched by the Premier all citizens will be able to access the Provincial online e-Recruitment system via the website address www.kznonline.gov.za/kznjobs. Applicants can also contact the toll-free call centre on 0801229099 or [email protected] should they need assistance.
You, as public servants, are also beneficiaries of this initiative because as much as you are already an employee, you are also a resident of KwaZulu-Natal and you can also apply for posts through the online e-Recruitment system.
I appeal to all of you to embrace the implementation of the KZN online e-Recruitment system and to be its ambassadors to your families, friends, community members and all residents in our province. You can direct jobseekers to the e-Recruitment system and assist them to register on the system, search and apply for vacant posts.
11. On behalf of the Honourable Premier, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and appreciate each and every one of you for the role that you play in ensuring that the Provincial Government of KwaZulu-Natal serves all people with professionalism, integrity and compassion.
Welcome to the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Administration E-Recruitment System!
If you are seeking employment opportunities within any of the KZN Provincial Departments or KZN Public Entities, you’ve come to the right place. We are excited to announce the implementation of our online e-Recruitment system, which embraces technology to provide citizens with easy access to search and apply for available positions from the comfort of their computer, laptop, or mobile device. Our aim is to bring services closer to you, the citizens.
To begin your job search and apply for positions, kindly register on the KZN e-Recruitment system, complete your profile, and upload your CV. We look forward to assisting you in finding the perfect job match for your skills and aspirations.
Should you require any assistance relating to the online e-Recruitment system, please visit your nearest Designated Online Application Centre – DOAC (Click here) or contact the toll free call centre help line: 080 122 9099 or email [email protected].
Applicant – Step by Step Guide
- Open the KZN Online website using www.kznonline.gov.za/kznjobs and follow the instructions
- The South African e-Services Portal (www.eservices.gov.za) will be displayed
- 3 Register using your ID and personal information (If previously registered, skip to no 4
- Use the One Time Pin (OTP) received via your Cellphone or e-Mail to complete the registration
- Login using your username (e-Mail address) & password created when registering
- Select employment and labour option
- select KZN Provincial Government e-Recruitment Vacancies S’THESHA WAYA-WAYA service from the avaliable services
- Select the My Profile (Z83) option within the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- Update your profile with your personal & education information, languages, references and attachments
- Select the Browse Jobs option within the menu on the left hand side of the screen
- View vacancies and Apply
For applicants using a mobile device (phone or tablet), the system is best viewed when your mobile browser is in desktop site mode. Please see guide below on how to activate the desktop mode on your android device (mobile phone)
How To Apply – S’thesha Waya Waya
- Approved New Z83 form Gazetted
- How to create a CV
- Tips on Completing The Z83 Government Application Form
- How to View Desktop Site on Android