Ladders for Leaders Summer Internship Program 2022 for New York City (NYC) Youths
Are you interested in a paid summer internship? Applications are open for the NYC Ladders for Leaders program for NYC residents ages 16-21.
Ladders for Leaders is a nationally recognized program that offers outstanding high school and college students the opportunity to participate in paid professional summer internships with leading corporations, non-profit organizations and government agencies in New York City. The program is an initiative of the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD) and supported by the NYC Center for Youth Employment and the Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City.
- Pre-employment Training: Receive help with résumé and cover letter writing, and interviewing skills. Learn essential workplace readiness skills and business etiquette.
- Paid Summer Internships: Paid internship opportunities available in a variety of industries to accommodate student interests.
- Opportunity to join our growing Alumni Network: Broad network of alumni, post-internship opportunities and networking events open only to past participants of the program
Who is Eligible for Ladders for Leaders Summer Internship Program 2022 ?
- Youth between the ages of 16—21 who are enrolled in high school or college
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00
- Resident of one of the five boroughs of New York City
- Prior work experience, either paid or volunteer
- Legally allowed to work in New York City
How to Apply
- Ladders Participant FAQs
- 2022 Ladders Application Package
- Ladders Provider List
- Ladders Document Checklist
- Ladders Annual Summary 2021
- Ladders Success Stories
The Department of Youth and Community Development is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.