LandBank Academe Lending Program for Filipino Citizen
The LANDBANK ACADEME (ACcess to Academic Development to Empower the Masses
towards Endless Opportunities) Lending Program is in support to the government’s goal
of nation building and the commitment of the state to provide quality education to every
The LANDBANK ACADEME Lending Program shall provide credit fund to Private/non-DepEd high schools, Private Technical-Vocational and Education Training (TVET) Institutions and Private Higher Education Institutions (HEls) such as colleges and universities in providing continuing education to their students by allowing the students under study now and pay later scheme.
• Private/Non-DepEd Junior/Senior High Schools with permit to operate by DepEd
• Private Technical-Vocational and Education Training (TVET) Institutions in partnership with and being regulated by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
• Private Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) such as Colleges and Universities with undergraduate programs authorized by Philippine Commission on Higher Education
(CHED) and the HEIs should be accredited by any of the following:
i. Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools,
Colleges and Universities (PAASCU);
ii. Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities’ Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA);
iii. Association of Christian Schools, Colleges and Universities Accrediting Association Inc.
iv. Federation of Accrediting Agencies of the Philippines (FAAP)
Refinancing/rediscounting of Promissory Notes issued by the parents or benefactors of students to enable said students to enroll, continue and complete their studies.
1. Masterlist of sub-PNs to be assigned;
2. DepEd or CHED’s Permit to Operate as an education institution;
3. SEC-certified Registration Papers;
4. List of Major Owners and Officers with their official designation in the Institution with their personal data and 2×2 ID pictures;
5. Board Resolution authorizing the school’s representative to obtain, negotiate, mortgage, sign and enter into a loan agreement with LANDBANK;
6. Audited BIR-filed F/S for the past 3 years plus the interim F/S.
A. Pre-processing Requirements:
Note: Applicable only if the above-listed documents are not on LANDBANK’s file.
1. Letter-request to avail from the approved LANDBANK loan signed by the school’s authorized signatories, indicating among others the following:
2. PDCs to cover principal and interest amortizations;
3. The school shall maintain custody of all sub-borrower PNs including underlying collateral, if any. The school shall submit a notarized undertaking to keep custody of the subborrower’s PN and its underlying collaterals which had been assigned in favor of LANDBANK and that the same are open for inspection and audit by LANDBANK representative, anytime at the Bank’s discretion.
4. Authority to debit account for loan repayment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE LOAN
If you are an interested student, you may directly inquire on your current school or your school of choice if they will avail of LANDBANK’s credit program, or will offer tuition fee assistance through provision of loan during admission. For interested new borrowers, you may visit the nearest LANDBANK Lending Center in your area.
Click here to search for the nearest LANDBANK Lending Center near you.
You may also contact the following LANDBANK Head Office Lending Units and Lending Support Units:
|UNIT||CONTACT PERSON||EMAIL ADDRESS|
|Micro Finance Iintitution Department||DM Leonardo Aurellana||[email protected]|
|SME-Mid Market Lending Department I||AVP Joji D. Flores||[email protected]|
|SME-Mid Market Lending Department II||AVP Danilo D. Dayanghirang||[email protected]|
|PMD I||AVP Edgardo S. Luzano||[email protected]|
|PMD II||AVP Generoso S. David||[email protected]|
|EPMD||AVP Prudencio E. Calado III||[email protected]|
|FSD||DM Margarita C. Cabrera||[email protected]|
|DAD||DM Lolita S. Huerto||[email protected]|
|LSD||AVP Teresita SP. Aringo||[email protected]|