Leventis Foundation Full Scholarship for MBA & Partial Scholarship – 60% for MSc in Finance
ALBA Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece, and the A.G. Leventis Foundation offer for the academic year 2023-2024:
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA Program in Athens, Greece.
- One (1) partial scholarship covering only tuition fees (60%) for the MSc in Finance Program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
ALBA Graduate Business School is an accredited, research-driven academic institution with international distinctions.
The A.G. Leventis Foundation
The purview of the A.G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyrus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Basic entry criteria:
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st Class or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 4.0 or higher)
- Excellent command of English Language
- At least three years of work experience for MBA applicants
Applicants should APPLY athttps://goacg.force.com/apply/ and include all official supplementary documents) by April 3rd, 2023
Ms Anna Vithoulka, Manager International Office, ALBA ([email protected])
More at https://alba.acg.edu/