Link to Apply for Dangote Trainee Programme 2023
Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
The Group Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) will ensure that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled manpower with technical know-how to meet the diverse needs of the various businesses.
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12 months’ structured training programme designed to provide young graduates with excellent opportunities to pursue professional career in a world class enterprise with unparalleled opportunities for professional learning, development and progression in a high-tech, multicultural and diverse environment.
With a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from our highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote.
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organisation with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
At the end of this programme, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
- First degree/HND from reputable University/ Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development