Deadline: December 29, 2020
LISC Rural Relief Small Business Grants 2020-2021 Application for Small Businesses in America
Applications are now open for Local Initiatives Support Corporation Rural Relief Small Business Grants. As part of the continuing commitment to elevating its impact in rural America, LISC is inviting small business owners in rural locations across the country to apply for the grants.
LISC will support small businesses and enterprises affected by Covid-19 across the country, especially those in underserved communities, including entrepreneurs of color, women– and veteran-owned businesses that often lack access to flexible, affordable capital.
Applications will be reviewed based on criteria designed to prioritize particularly challenged businesses, and the final grantees will be randomly selected from the top-scoring applicants.
- Applicants may apply for one business only and must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Only small businesses located in rural communities are eligible at this time. Rural communities are defined as having a population of 50,000 or less. A community is defined as the city/town/village where your business address is located. If the business is mobile (a food truck, fishing boat, rideshare driver, etc) please use the address where your vehicle is stored during non-business hours.
- Small businesses and enterprises affected by Covid-19 across the country, especially those in underserved communities, including entrepreneurs of color, women- and veteran-owned businesses that often lack access to flexible, affordable capital.
Grants will be made in amounts ranging from $5,000 to $20,000. LISC will use the funding to provide grants to businesses facing immediate financial pressure because of Covid-19.
What can the grant be used for?
- Payables to include rent and utilities
- Meeting payroll (to include the applicant)
- Paying outstanding debt to vendors
- Other immediate operational costs
The Grantee shall fully comply with all applicable federal, state, local (and any other governmental) laws, executive orders, rules, and regulations in connection with its use of grant funds.
LISC Rural Relief Small Business Grants 2020-2021 Application Process
- Applications are being accepted in “rounds”. You must submit a new application for each round in order to be considered for funding in that round. Below are the dates of upcoming rounds:
- December 29, 2020 – January 5, 2021
- January 26 – February 2, 2021
- You may register here to be notified of grant rounds opening
|Theme||: Small Business|
|Applicant Country||: WorldWide|
|For more information||: Rural Relief Small Business Grants|
For more Information: Visit the webpage for LISC Rural Relief Small Business Grants 2020-2021