Deadline: August 31st 2020
LOOP Accelerator Program for Rwanda Education Startups 2020
LOOP is the latest acceleration program in Kigali, Rwanda that aims to amplify the growth of high potential education start-ups with founders between the age of 18-25 years old.
|Application deadline||Aug 31|
|Program dates||Sep 1 – 9:00 – Nov 30 – 18:00|
|Organizer||BPN RwandaService Provider|
|Location||Kigali, Umujyi wa Kigali, Rwanda|
The 3-month LOOP accelerator is designed to have a long-lasting impact on the startups and the participating entrepreneurs and ensure the sustainable success of each participating startup by leveraging on our existing networks, a thorough analysis of each startup, and providing top of the line materials and training. The program includes weekly training (incl. COVID-19 measures), 1-1 coaching sessions, co-working space, pitch events, and mentor match-making. Estimated weekly time investment: 2-4 hours.
We are looking for passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business to the next level.
LOOP Accelerator Program for Rwanda Education Startups Eligibility Criteria
- The first Kigali-edition of LOOP will target startup founders between the ages of 18-25 year old who are contributing to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals and are in the education sector: EdTech, Education services, Education products.
- Founder or director should be in the age range between 18-25 years old
- Minimum 1 year of startup operations
- Clearly contributing to reaching the Sustainable Development Goals
- Ready for growth!
- Operations in Rwanda
- The participant is ready to invest 2-4 hours/week for LOOP activities until the accelerator is completed
From September to November, 2020.
The startup selection & screening will happen throughout the application period and the LOOP Accelerator is expected to have the launch meeting on the 1st of September. The selected startups will be contacted throughout the application period.
Here are some more reasons to join LOOP
- International visibility through joining the partner networks of the organizers and access to international networks of corporates, investors, international organizations active in the African start-up ecosystem
- Start-ups part of program get preferred access to exposure trips and matchmaking facility of Make-IT in Africa
- Participating start-ups will receive weekly stipends and a chance to pitch for additional awards by the end of the program
- Top trainers and mentors in Rwanda!
- Central Co-working space in Kigali
Some of the LOOP takeaways:
- 3-4 Design thinking tools that can boost the customer/partner acquisition process
- Resource limited growth, risk mitigation, and financial planning
- Product/Market fit and presenting a precise value proposition
- 3-4 new tools/software that can support the development/operations of the start-up
- Investment & growth readiness
- The art of networking and attracting the right team members
For more Information: Visit the webpage for LOOP Accelerator Program for Rwanda Education Startups 2020