LUANAR Announces Opening Date for 2023/2024 Academic Year Semester One
The Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR) wishes to inform all new students selected to City Campus, Natural Resources College (NRC), and Bunda College that the 2023/24 academic year will open on 21st August 2023. All students are therefore advised to report to their respective campuses by that date. Also, read: LUANAR City Campus 2023/24 Generic Selection List
Registration for all students will take place online from 14th August 2023 up to 1st September 2023. All unregistered students after this period will not be allowed to attend classes and would be urged to vacate the campus. Registration of students is possible when a student has paid the fees.
1. Bunda Generic students is MK600,000.00. per academic year.
2. Bunda Mature students is MK950,000.00. per academic
3. NRC Generic students is M K600,000.00. per academic year. 4. City Campus is MK950,000.00 per academic year
All fees payments should be made through the appropriate bank account and MUST include student’s ID number. Currently the University does not receive cash or use mobile phone services for payment of fees and any other services. Also read: LUANAR National Council of Higher Education (NCHE) 2023/24 Selection List
About Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources is the third public University in Malawi.
The University has two main colleges, Bunda College of Agriculture and the Natural Resources College.
In order to widen access to higher education in the country, the University established a campus in the city of Lilongwe known as City Campus, which is under Bunda College of Agriculture as well as the Open Distance and e-Learning (ODeL), with centres in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu. Also read: LUANAR 2023/2024 Undergraduate Degree Programs Admission (Full List)
- Bunda College, Bunda Campus has more than 4000 students
- Bunda College, City Campus has more than 1000 students
- Bunda College, ODel has more than 2600 students
- Natural Resources College (NRC) has more than 3000 students