Deadline: January 26th Feb 2023
Government Of Makueni County Internship Program 2022-2023
The Government of Makueni County through the department of ICT, Education and Internship would like to engage ninety (90) recently graduated students (2021 & 2022) from Makueni County as interns in the County, Sub-County and Ward Offices.
Makueni County utilizes internships as a tool for developing skills, experience and exposure among the youth and molding them to become responsible citizens who will contribute effectively in the socio-economic development of the county, country and the world.
- Application Letter (clearly indicating the preferred position)
- Duly filled Internship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Diploma/Degree certificate or a Letter of completion from University/College (for those yet to graduate)
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- KRA PIN
- Copy of national ID
- Copy of certificate of good conduct
We invite candidates to apply for the internship opportunities in the various departments as in the list to be found here: https://makuenipsb.go.ke/current-jobs/
Or download and view advert pdf : https://makuenipsb.go.ke/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Call-for-Internship-Applications-FY2022_2023.pdf
All applications should be hand delivered. Download the application form, attach the above mentioned documents and submit them in a sealed envelope addressed to:
SECRETARY/CEO THE MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD GOVERNMENT OF MAKUENI COUNTY, P.O. BOX 49-90300, MAKUENI.
1. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
2. The Board does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Payment of any form of fee will lead to automatic disqualification.
Governor press service-Makueni County 0 @officialmakueni