Matjhabeng Local Municipality Learnership Opportunities 2024 for Traffic Trainees x36 – Matjhabeng Municipality is looking for youth from various communities with appropriate qualifications to enter into the training towards acquiring a certificate in Road Traffic and Law Enforcement (NQF Level 4).
This forms part of the Municipality’s commitment in addressing the high levels of unemployment in our youth, as well as providing the necessary opportunities for skills enhancement.
The Municipality invites suitably qualified and unemployed youth aged 18-35, who meet the relevant minimum requirements for a learnership in Road Traffic Law Enforcement. The training will be provided by Matjhabeng Traffic Traning Academy and the duration will be over a period of 12 months.
- South Africans who are in possession of the Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- SAPS Clearance results with no criminal record
- Medical Examination proof
- Applicants must permanently reside within the jurisdiction of Matjhabeng Local Municipality
- Be required to pass a written assessment and an interview
- Be required to pass a physical assessment
- Be required to submit their SAPS Clearance results. No other criminal clearances will be acceptable
- Be required to maintain levels of fitness and undergo ongoing fitness assessments
- Candidates will be subject to the code of Conduct of the Matjhabeng Traffic Traning, as well as the pass requirements stipulated by the Academy and in line with relevant unit standards
Special conditions attached to the post:
- The Municipality is not obligated to offer a permanent position after completion of the training; candidates will be required to undergo extensive physical training, whilst at the Academy and training in accordance with the Firearm and Ammunitions Act.
- Successful candidates will be required to wear a uniform, work shifts and in all weather conditions.
- Only candidates residing in Matjhabeng will be accommodated. Proof of residential address and verification of residence will be conducted before any appointment.
How To Apply for Matjhabeng Traffic Trainee Positions
Enquiries regarding the above positions can be forwarded to Mr. N. Mtirara @ 057 391 3119
- Candidates are requested to forward a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including the necessary documentation (i.e. original certified copies of qualifications) to The Senior Manager Human Resources, P.O Box 708 Welkom 9460 or may hand it to the Matjhabeng Municipal Main Buildings. disqualify
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will limme icial for
- A candidate who canvasses any Councillor and/or Senior Official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from appointment.
- Matjhabeng Municipality complies with affirmative action in terms of the Employment Equity Act (Act 55 of 1998)
CLOSING DATE: 09 FEBRUARY 2024
Please note: If applicants are not contacted for an interview within six weeks after the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful. The Matjhabeng Municipality reserves the right not to fill any advertised position(s).