Mazars Careers – YES Business Sustainability Learnership Opportunities
Closing Date – 2023/08/31
Reference Number – MAZ230718-2
Job Title YES Business Sustainability Learnership
Department Business Sustainability
Job Type- Classification Learnership contract
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Town / City Century City Cape Town
Workplace Type On-site
- Customised business sustainability training – theory and on the job training
- Soft skills training
- Exposure to multiple stakeholders and diverse audiences to recommend and develop innovative solutions.
- Opportunity to work with International Mazars Offices
- Adaptive and forward thinking
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare project plans.
- Conduct research on global ESG regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Ensure that all client deliverables and correspondence are saved in client files and on server.
- Assist the project team with the execution of sustainability related deliverables (e.g., carbon footprinting or sustainability reporting).
- Attending client meetings and ensuring minutes are taken when required.
- Assisting with administrative tasks of certain client engagements.
- Thought leadership and research on emerging concepts within the Sustainability industry.
- A minimum 3 year post matric qualification. Preferably with a financial or environmental background.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Strong interest in ESG/Sustainability.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail.