At Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa (MBFS SA), we pride ourselves on our reputation for service excellence and our care in providing flexible, innovative and tailor-made finance and insurance solutions. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services is a leading captive automotive financial services provider, operating in 40 countries as the global financial services arm of Mercedes-Benz Mobility.
To achieve our goal of being the first-choice provider of vehicle financial products and services, we are looking for talented, diverse and inspired people with the skills, experience and innovative spirit to provide a first-class experience at every turn.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for recently qualified graduates to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023. This internship takes workplace learning to a completely new level, encouraging you to exceed business needs and work in collaborative teams who are just as passionate as you are.
What does the MBFS SA Graduate Programme offer?
The prestigious MBFS SA Graduate Development Programme is a 24-month programme aimed at developing recently qualified graduates whose ideas, ambitions, and leadership potentials will help shape the future of MBFS SA. The program enhances our talent pipeline of young people who will become future leaders capable of filling scarce skill roles within our organization.
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2023 Qualifications
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Recently qualified graduates within the last 3 years (postgraduate degree advantageous)
– Matric + 3year Diploma/Degree (Minimum NQF 6).
– South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
Fields of study:
– Fraud Risk & Compliance
Applications should include the following:
– A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
– Grade 12/Matric certificate.
– Clear Copies of your tertiary/University qualifications (or latest academic transcript)
– A copy of your ID
– Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
What is it like to be part of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services SA?
Our mission at MBFS SA is to provide a consistently outstanding brand and customer experience through outstanding preparation, attitude and teamwork. Our purpose is to create an effortless experience by providing ease and convenience in all our interactions with others. We represent an extraordinary brand by fulfilling our founders’ promise to deliver ‘The Best or Nothing’ which requires the efforts and talents of many exceptional people.
Mercedes-Benz Group of Companies South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
– Foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
– Division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
– As part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates should be willing to undergo an Assessment Centre.
– Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
– If you have not heard from us by the 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JANUARY 2023
Strictly no CVs will be considered sent via email.
The email address provided is only for queries on this specific requisition.