Deadline: 30 July 2021 at: 16:00
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship 2021 for South Africans (SA) – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERNS X3
Programme (MFMP) Certificate sponsored by the municipality in year 1 of internship.
Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship Minimum requirements:
- Degree in accounting or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- The Interns will be working in the Financial Services, Income, Expenditure section
and in the Supply Chain Management Unit on a rotational basis.
- The interns will also perform any other administrative duties as and when required by
All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background screening checks (verification of
qualifications, criminal record checks and security vetting).
Applications can be posted to: Metsimaholo Local Municipality’s Human Resources
Division, P.O. Box 60, Sasolburg, 1947. Please note that no emailed applications will be considered. For any enquiries please contact Mr. Phala Machaea (016) 973 – 8446
Due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, applications will not be
acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within three (3) months, please accept
that your application was unsuccessful.
Opportunity available in Free State.
For more Information: Visit the website for Metsimaholo Local Municipality Finance Internship