Michael Curry Summer Internship Program 2023
The Michael Curry Summer Internship Program offers college juniors, seniors, and graduate students in all disciplines (including law) an opportunity to work in one of the agencies under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Governor on a full-time basis for ten (10) weeks during the summer. Positions are available in both Springfield and Chicago. Applications are due April 17th at 11:59PM.
- Eligible applicants must be Illinois residents who have not previously participated in the Curry Internship Program.
- Curry interns will receive a stipend of $2,500 per month.
Applicants are asked to choose their top three (3) preferred placements from the following agencies:
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
- Capitol Development Board
- Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Illinois Department of Central Management Services
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois Department of Human Rights
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois Department of Innovation and Technology
- Illinois Department of Juvenile Justice
- Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Illinois Guardianship & Advocacy Commission
- Illinois State Police
The application process for the 2023 Michael Curry Summer Internship Program is done completely online. The following documents must be submitted to [email protected] for your application to be considered:
- Completed application—click link below for application form
- Official or unofficial college transcript
- Personal statement (500 words or fewer)
- Policy essay (750 words or fewer)
A resume or CV may be provided as a supplement in addition to the above documents.
See application for complete submission instructions:
For more Information: Visit the website for Michael Curry Summer Internship Program 2023