Deadline: Not specified
Microsoft Full time Recruitment 2020 for Recent Graduates & Students
- Job number 847837
- Date posted Aug 25, 2020
- Travel: None
- Profession : Sales
- Role type :Individual Contributor
- Employment type :Full-Time
- What’s in it for me?
- Foundation. Microsoft is a workplace unlike any other. Our graduate experience helps new hires hit the ground running, navigate a complex global organization and position themselves for success.
- Purpose. Our interactive program is designed to complement a graduates day- to-day role. It exposes them to senior leaders and high-level business strategy to ensure they are plugged into the bigger vision.
- Network. Our graduate experience provides the opportunity to connect and learn from more hundreds of peers and alumni in more than 80 countries – to create professional relationships and cross-cultural experiences that are invaluable to career success.
- And much more including global networking & mentoring opportunities and full competitive Microsoft benefits package!
This is where ideas get transformed into technology.
By focusing on the technical side of things, you’ll get a first-hand look at our revolutionary business solutions, and a say in how we make good products even better. If all goes well, we may even progress with one of your ideas – an idea that could change the course of technology. Taking on a customer facing technical role, you’ll get to grips with the world’s most advanced technologies, see new products come to market and introduce cutting-edge technology solutions to our customers. We have some of the world’s biggest companies as clients. If you like the idea of creating technical solutions to help them overcome their business problems, this is the role for you.
o Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree
o Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
o First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
o Combining business acumen with technological experience
o Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
o Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
o Passion for technology
o Fluency in English and local language is required
o Full work authorization is required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Microsoft Full time Recruitment 2020 for Recent Graduates & Students