Deadline: Closing date: 24th June 2022
MiX Telematics Learnership Programme for South Africans
Our MiX Telematics Central Services Organisation (CSO) Team in Stellenbosch would like to employ graduates in Procurement/ Statistics/ Finance/ Supply Chain Management/ Engineering to provide on the job experience and also to provide job specific training with an external training provider throughout the 12 month learnership programme. The successful candidates will report to the Global Procurement Manager.
Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to go the extra mile, pleasant, driven, focused and passionate about learning in the below-mentioned fields:
- Procurement Analytics and Reporting – Analytical background with either Statistics/ Finance/ Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Administration and Policy Development – Administration background. Having at least 1 year Procurement/ Supply Chain experience is considered advantageous.
- Procurement Systems and Process Development: Preferably an IT/ Engineering/ Supply Chain Management background. Having at least 1 year experience in implementing an ERP platform is considered advantageous.
Personal attributes and characteristics:
- A passion for bold, cutting-edge technologies
- Excited to work for an award-winning Global Enterprise
- Excellent attention to detail
- English as a language
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Computer proficient
- Organized, dedicated and hard working
- A self-starter, able to work efficiently both independently and within the team
- Has Grade 12 (Essential)
- Has a relevant Tertiary qualification in either Public Administration/ Supply Chain Management or in one of the above-mentioned fields (Essential)
- 1 year experience in the relevant fields will be advantageous
Who we are:
- Our products and services provide enterprise and small fleets, with solutions for efficiency, safety, compliance, and security to over 800,000 global subscribers. MiX Telematics was founded in 1996 and has offices in South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uganda, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates as well as a network of more than 130 fleet partners worldwide
Sound good? Apply NOW! We look forward to hearing from you!
MiX Telematics is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to diversity on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
All applicants will be dealt with in terms of the company’s employment equity and skills development plans, affirmative action candidates may be preferred. Although all applications will be considered, not all applicants will be interviewed. Only written applications received before the closing date will be considered.
Submit your CV via email to [email protected]
REFERENCE- 2022 Procurement Learnership (with your relevant field of study)
If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.