Momentum Metropolitan Sales Learner Opportunities for South Africans
Sales Learner position offers the opportunity to graduates who are keen to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and work across our various business units.
The programme is designed to allow graduates to gain development skills to enable career progression within the organisation.
The role will be supported by a learning and development programme, which will provide the successful applicant with both on the job training, mentorship, a formal training curriculum as well as cross functional job rotation opportunities.
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Must be unemployed, South African citizens aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service essential
- No criminal record
- Have honesty and integrity
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- All CV’s must include matric certificate/ statement of results
How To Apply Momentum Metropolitan Sales Learner Opportunities for South Africans
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
Please submit your application via the link below