MTN Foundation in partnership with the National ICT innovation hub and Centenary Technology Services implement the MTN Innovation Program, dubbed the Ace Tech program.
The program is delivered by Refactory whose focus is on skilling work ready talent for software engineering and related disciplines. The program trains both entry level and experienced digital innovators that are looking to upskill both their programming and entrepreneurial skills. The hub creates an environment for ICT innovators facing challenges with workspace, limited internet connectivity and searching for creative spaces that spur thinking. MTN Foundation equip the space and facilitates training, coaching and mentorship for startups.
The program targets Ugandans with an innovative idea solving real life problems across all sectors, with specific key priority areas of Uganda’s Vision2040 – National Development Priorities i.e., Agriculture, Tourism & Trade, Minerals & Energy, Health, Education, Refugee/Host Communities and the Justice, Law and Order sector.
The partnership focuses on business development and advisory service, capacity building and incubation of innovations.
The individual must be a digital innovator looking to upskill with programming and entrepreneurship skills. He/ She should have built or attempted to build a digital product and are looking to upskill and should have been a part of team that has built or attempted to build a digital product and are looking to upskill
All applicants must possess the following:
- A digital innovator looking to upskill with programming and
- Any individual who has built or attempted to build a digital
product and are looking to upskill
- An individual that has been a part of team that has built or
attempted to build a digital product and are looking to upskill
- Must be able to commit to the program attendance of at least
- Should be 18 years and above
- Must have access to a laptop and internet
The program will be able to offer the following:
- Deliver foundational entrepreneurship & technical skills to build digital products
- Help you develop advanced technical skills (Full stack web development)
- To enhance entrepreneurship & people skills for product scale.
- Create synergies that foster product uptake and job placement.
Offer incubation services to support the development and scale of digital products.
Call for Application
Interested in joining the MTN Ace Tech?
Are you an innovator or part of a digital innovation team that is looking to grow in skill and scale? If you answered YES to any of those questions, this program is for you!
Key: * – Required (cannot proceed without answering)
For more Information: Visit the website for MTN Foundation Ace Tech Program for Ugandans