Deadline: October 30th 2021
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022 for African Graduates
MTN Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
Are you a young, energetic and enthusiastic person aged between 20-26 years? If the answer is a resounding YES, then MTN is looking for you! Recruitment for the Global Graduate Programme for 2022 has officially kicked off and we are excited to meet graduates who have ambition, drive and ideas to join the MTN family.
This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
- Account Partner (Wholesale)
- Analyst Bid (EB)
- Analyst Business Assurance Operations (Finance, RAFM)
- Analyst CVM (CVM, Marketing)
- Analyst Pricing/Tariff (BI, Marketing)
- Analyst Product Development (YDFS)
- Analyst Solution Development (EB)
- Analyst, Solutions Design & Integration (IT, VAS Planning)
- Engineer, Info Security Operations (IT, Info Sec)
- Engineer, Network Planning (Network)
- Advisor, Regulatory Affairs (Corporate Services)
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Intergrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditons
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture
- Community Development
- International Exchange/Secondment
- Opportunity Mentorship Structured personal development
- Structured trainingPerks
- Financial rewards for performance
- Global inductionFree or subsidised mobile phone
- Medical AidLaptop/tablet
- Staff discounts
- Career development resources
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – eSwatini 2022
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Rwanda 2022
- Nigeria: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022
- South Africa: MTN Global graduate Development Programme 2022
- Zambia: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2022 for African Graduates