Nairobi County Website Recruitment Portal
Candidates can apply for Nairobi County Jobs online through the Nairobi City County WEBSITE Recruitment Portal. Nairobi City County Public Service’s output.
How Do I obtain a list of Job Openings In Nairobi City County?
Vacancies are published on the Nairobi City County Recruitment Portal. The portal can be found by clicking on the jobs link from the main Nairobi City County website.
How do I apply for a Job at Nairobi City County?
VACANCIES IN NAIROBI CITY COUNTY
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in various vacancies.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.