Nampower Bursaries Application 2024 for Namibians– NamPower is committed towards the socio-economic development of Namibia and therefore invites applications for UNDER-GRADUATE bursaries from young Namibians who wish to pursue studies in SADC.
- DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- DEGREE IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- DEGREE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY DEGREE IN AUTOMATION ENGINEERING
BURSARIES FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY
- DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING
- DEGREE IN LAW
Please note: Applicants should indicate the nature of disability on the application form.
- Namibian Citizenship
- Grade 11 Certificate
- Grade 12 1st and 2nd Term Results or Grade 12 Certificate
- Academic progress report, if already a student at a University, Technikon or University of Technology
- Provisional acceptance at a University, Technikon or University of Technology or any Institution of Higher Learning.
NB: Applications for study fields other than the ones mentioned above will NOT be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The decision of the NamPower Bursary Committee as endorsed by the Managing Director is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
How To Apply – Nampower Bursaries Application 2024 for Namibians
Application forms can be obtained at NamPower Offices (in all Regions) as well as at the NamPower Head Office, 15 Luther Street, Windhoek or on the NamPower website www.nampower.com.na. Completed application forms together with certified copies of the abovementioned documentation should be sent to:
The Bursary Administrator, NamPower, P. O. Box 2864, Windhoek.
The deadline for submission of applications is 31 October 2023.
Note: Female and disadvantaged candidates are encouraged to apply for bursaries, especially in the Engineering study fields.