National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) Internship Opportunities – National Agricultural Marketing Council invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship: Human Capital.
Position: Internship: Human Capital
Type of Position: Internship / Graduate Placement
Period 1 year
Reporting to: Human Capital Practitioner
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Reference No: HRREC015/23
Qualification and Experience:
- 3 years National Diploma in Human Resources Management / Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management / Development / Industrial and Organisational
- No Experience
- Ability to function independently, as well as within a team
Knowledge and Skills
- Relevant Legislation – Labour Relations Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act and
Employment Equity Act.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Writing skills.
- Good conflict handling skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Administration skills.
- Disciplined and tenacious
- Provide assistance in filing HR documents.
- Assist in operating the switchboard.
- Provide effective administrative support to the division.
- Assist with updating the leave balances monthly and in a quarterly basis
- Schedule meetings in the Big Boardroom
- Data capturing
- Email, scanning and copying all HR related documents as requested.
- Assist with drafting and compiling HR policies.
- Assist to ensure that all employees’ and HR records are accurate and up to date.
- Assist the HR division with the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Assist with minute taking as and when required.
NB: Preferance will be given to Colourds and Indian applications
National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC) Internship Opportunities
To apply for the position, please forward the relevant Job Application Form which is available in our website or CV to [email protected] closing date: 20 October 2023. If you have not been
contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
Short-listed candidates will be subjected to reference checks and qualification verification. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
By applying for this position, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer as per the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA): I hereby consent for NAMC to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process, given that the NAMC shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of applicants and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as outlined in the POPIA.