National Population Commission (NPC) begins Adhoc Staff Recruitment for Nigerians
NPC Recruitment 2022: National Population Commission begins Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The National Population Commission (NPC) has commmenced Adhoc Staff Recruitment ahead of the 2022/2023 National Population and Housing Census Exercise.
Speaking during the launch of the NPC E-Recruitment Portal on Monday, the Chairman, National Population Commission, Hon Nasir Isa Kwarra stated that the recruitment portal is geo-fenced and the application is restricted to only applicants residing in the six selected LGAs from six States in the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Nasir added that the Applicants must be in those six selected LGAs to be able to apply for the Trial Census exercise.
The Six selected LGAs and States are as follows;
1. Brass LGA (Bayelsa State) – South South zone
2. Idemili South LGA (Anambra State) – Southeast zone
3. Imeko-Afon LGA (Ogun State) – Southwest zone
4. Tongo LGA (Adamawa State) – Northeast zone
5. Karu LGA (Nasarawa State) – Northcentral zone
6. Daura LGA (Katsina State) – Northwest zone
How to fill NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form
1. Applicant should open the NPC 2022 E-Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
2. When it opens, click on Start Application.
3. Fill the NPC 2022 E-Recruitment Application Form with the required information including Full Names, Phone Number, Address etc.
4. After filling the Form, click Submit.
5. Click on Check Application Status to view status of application from time to time1