NBSSI Access to Finance MSME Business Acceleration Program 2020 for Ghana Entrepreneurs
MBA — MSME BUSINESS ACCELERATION aims at fast-tracking the growth and productivity of MSMEs in Ghana with a strong focus on women-owned and women-led enterprises. It will address the barriers and challenges that women entrepreneurs face in relation to productivity & quality, access to market, and access to finance.
The MSME Business Acceleration component of Young Africa Works seeks to achieve business growth and sustainability using 3 different but interlinked interventions:
- Access to Market: Use of digitized tools and aggregators to accelerate the growth and expansion of women-owned businesses and thereby increase their potential for job creation.
- Productivity and Quality Improvement: NBSSI will leverage on existing programs such as Kaizen to provide the necessary BDS and regulatory support to MSMEs.
- Access to Finance: Through partnerships with financial institutions, NBSSI will develop specific products for MSMEs to improve their chances of accessing finance to grow their operations.
Who Can Apply
- Women-owned and/or women-led MSMEs in Ghana
- Business must have been in operation for at least one year
- Completed application form
- ID Card
- Passport Picture
For more Information: Visit the webpage for NBSSI Access to Finance MSME Business Acceleration Program 2020