NHBRC Internship Programme for Unemployed South African Graduates
The NHBRC invites Unemployed Graduates between 18-35 years of age to apply for 12 Months Internship Programme.
Young people who have never participated in any Public Service internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
- N. Diploma / Degree Human Resources / Psychology / Ind. Psychology / Organisational Development
Legal & Compliance Services
- LLB Degree
Education, Training & Development
- N. Diploma / Degree Human Resources; Training & Development / Industrial Psychology / Org Development
Geographic Information System
- N. Diploma / Degree Information System / Geographic Information System / Computer Systems
Marketing, Communication & Stakeholder Management
- N. Diploma / Degree Marketing; Communications / Journalism / Cert. Graphic Design
- N. Diploma/ Degree Auditing / Finance / Business Admin
- N. Diploma / Degree Health and Safety / Risk Management
- Diploma /Degree / Cert. MCSE / Networking / A+
Finance & Supply Chain Management
- N. Diploma / Degree Supply Chain Management Accounting / Finance
Engineering & Inspection Services
- N. Diploma/ Degree Civil or Structural Engineering
How To Apply – NHBRC Internship Programme for Unemployed South African Graduates
Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the 12 months in the programme.
The National Home Builders Registration Council is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups.
Closing date: 14 June 2022.
For application, CV and supporting documents should be sent to the following address using the subject: “NHBRC Internship Programme” Indicating the programme and the location