NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 86 REGULAR RECRUITS INTAKE FOR TRADES/NON-TRADESMEN AND WOMEN. The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates of the commencement of online registration for 86 Regular Recruits Intake for trades/non tradesmen and women. Application starts 25 September & ends 10 October 2023.
METHOD OF APPLICATION – Nigeria Army Recruitment 86 Regular Recruits Intake Application
- Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to above mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy
- Then, Print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate. Ensure you bring duly signed copies of the application and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centres
BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card NIN
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE NECO NABTEB
- In addition to above qualifications, those applying as Tradesmen women must also possess TRADES TEST CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE
Details are available on the website.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non trades men and women, while trades men and women must not be more than 26 years as at 15th December, 2023
- Registred Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25th September, 200 to 20th October, 2023. Selected candidates will participate in the State
Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6th 19th November, 2023
BENEFITS OF SERVING IN NIGERIAN ARMY
Job career opportunity
2. Enhanced pay allowances
3. Opportunity to further education
4. Social integration with people from various tribes/religions
5. Enhanced Welfare Insurance Services
6. Opportunity for all soldiers to own houses in choice locations across Nigeria
7. Pension and Gratuity
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY.
ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
(12) Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||1. All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. 2. In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. 3. Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.|
|Application Period||25 Sep 23 – 20 Oct 23|