Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In pursuance of this, NAE invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories: –
1. Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
2. Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
Carefully read the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply, and Frequently Asked Questions pages for more important details.
- Applications should be submitted on or before 31st of May 2023.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Successful candidates from the application stage will write a Computer Based Test which will be administered on the 17th of June 2023 using Remote Online Proctoring Test System.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
To apply, visit: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2023
For enquiries: [email protected]
To qualify for the 2023/2024 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2023 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies, and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with the above guidelines is required.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
The Application Deadline is 31st of May 2023.
How To Apply
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 6 months old.
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE Compliance Declaration Form, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance2024.pdf
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A). Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2023 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2023/2024 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
You must complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the test date:
- For Windows Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_windows_latest.exe to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser (e.g., Chrome or Firefox), this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- For Mac Operating System devices only click: https://assets.talview.com/Talview-Secure-Browser/tsb_mac_latest.dmg to download a special browser which is mandatory before your test date. Do not open the browser directly after downloading. Enter the test link tsb://candidate.fot.com.ng/Test in a new tab of your regular browser, this will automatically launch the special browser already installed.
- Kindly review our FAQ page: https://dragnetscreening.ng/onlineproctoring/faq and go through the DO’s and DON’T’s.
- Go to tsb://testclient.fot.com.ng/sampletest.aspx to access the test platform for the purpose of practice only. This should not be used for the actual test.
For more Information:Visit the website for Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship Award Scheme