Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2024 – Digital & Technology – The Graduate Management Development Scheme is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc.’s purpose to become the best-connected Brewer, through the expansion of our talent pipeline. It is targeted at diverse, ambitious, and innovative Nigerian graduates, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization. In line with our commitment to inclusion and diversity, we welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, and disability status.
Graduate Management Development Scheme – Digital & Technology
This is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from IT related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.
After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo:
- 12-month management trainee programme.
At the end of the 1 year trainee programme, candidates will assume a substantive role in the Digital & Technology function of the company.
Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2024 Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology and other related discipline
- A master’s degree in a related field or Strong background in Information Technology /Software development with relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2020
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
For enquiries please call us on 09060195667.
Note: All applications must be received no later than the closing date stated on the Job advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within two weeks from the closing date.