Deadline: Closing Date: 31 July 2023
Ninety-One Changeblazers Bursaries 2024 Applications for South Africans
Ninety-One is investing in promising young students, who need financial and non-financial support to help make their big ambitions happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a tertiary institution.
Ninety One’s imperative is to attract the best talent from varying backgrounds and the programme is designed to help them build a rewarding career. Also Apply: Vacant Land & Facilities Maintenance Programme for 10000 Unemployed South African Youths
We are committed to investing in the future, seeking opportunities in change, and supporting talent and potential. We want to help strengthen South Africa’s productive labor force in sectors where skills are most needed.
We are inviting bursary applications from current matriculants who are as ready as we are to take on the future, and who would like to start their first year of study in 2024. Also Apply: The Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) Student Internship Programme
What bursaries are available?
To meet the criteria, an applicant should:
- Intend on studying full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study, at a South African university
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Preferably have obtained a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics or Sciences in Grade 11
- Be a South African citizen under the age of 21 in 2024
- Demonstrate financial need (Typically a family income of less than R600 000 per annum)1
- Meet the minimum entrance requirements for their chosen field of study
How to apply
Go to https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/applicant-registration/ and go to the “Applications” tab. Once you have clicked on the tab, select “Online Application” and you can start the registration and application process. Please use ‘NINETY ONE’ as your promotion code.