Applications are open for Nkangala District Municipality 2024 Bursary Scheme Application, find below the Nkangala District Municipality 2024 Bursary Scheme Application Form.
1. Read carefully before completing, signing or submitting this form.
2. Ensure that this form is completed in full.
3. Complete in BLOCK LETTERS.
4. Note that this bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
1. Only South African citizens residing within NDM (i.e. Emakhazeni, Emalahleni, Victor Khanye, Thembisile Hani, Steve Tshwete and Dr JS Moroka Local Municipalities) area of jurisdiction who intend on pursuing undergraduate studies at a public university, university of technology or TVET Colleges are legible to apply.
2. TVET College students (old/new) are encouraged to apply for the bursary.
3. The following studies will be prioritised: Mining Engineering, Civil Engineering, Regional/ Town Planning, IT Engineering (Robotics/Software Development), Architecture, Finance, and Social Sciences.
4. You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
5. You must have obtained a minimum average of 65% in your academic results in the year that you are applying for the bursary.
6. Qualifying applicants will be expected to enter into a contractual agreement with NDM.
7. Application forms with incorrect/incomplete information will lead to your application being disqualified.
8. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. Completed forms can be hand delivered to the following local municipalities; Nkangala District Municipality, Emakhazeni, Emalahleni, Victor Khanye, Thembisile Hani, Steve Tshwete, and Dr JS Moroka Local Municipality.
ATTACH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
10. Certified copy of the latest academic transcript/record on official letterhead/logo (if you are already at a public University, University of Technology or TVET College):
10.1.Grade 11 final results, as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in grade 12. 10.2. Grade 12 final results as well as your mid-year results if you are currently in your first year at university/college.
10.3. Your last academic year results as well as your current mid-year results if you are currently in your second or third year at university/college.
11. Certified South African Identity Documents of the applicant and parents/guardian.
12. Certified copies of achievement/merit certificates.
13. Proof of residence.
14. Proof of financial need (payslip or affidavit stating financial need).
15. CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2023 AT 16:00
NB: Correspondence will be limited to short-listed prospective bursars.
Nkangala District Municipality Bursary 2024