North West University (NWU) Short Courses
The North-West University is a multi-campus university that enables equity and provides globally competitive teaching and research across their campuses. NWU’s teaching style is a flexible one that caters for all students, whether they are on-campus or distance students. As part of their flexible learning initiative, they provide short courses.
NWU offers flexible learning, with three campuses including, the Mahikeng Campus, Potchefstroom Campus and the Vanderbijlpark Campus.
Across the three campuses, they provide eight faculties for students to choose from. They also have distance learning available for both undergraduates and postgraduates. Learn more about Distance Learning here.
Alongside their distance learning courses and full-time courses they also have a short course that is designed to upskill and create an opportunity for students to accelerate their careers and improve their effectiveness and efficiency in the workplace.
Here are the short courses offered by NWU:
- Executive Training
- Arts, Culture and Language
- NWU Business School
- Education and Development
- Environmental Development
- Financial Sciences
- Human Health
- Human Resources Development and Labour Relations
- Information and Community Technology
- Law and Human Rights
- Marketing Communication and Customer Relations
- Project and Risk Management
- Religious, Social and Political Studies
- Public Service and Administration
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Supply Chain and Logistics