Northern Cape Nursing Training Programme 2024 Intake – Northern Cape Department of Health invites all prospective Students to apply online at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College for full time study.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR NURSE TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR THE YEAR 2024
Guide to complete the application form
- Please read the information and instructions carefully before completing the application form.
- Prospective candidates, need to submit application online:
NB: All applications are strictly online on e-services portal (www.e-services/health.gov.za) Click on Health and Register, after Registration Login to apply
The Northern Cape Department of Health invites all prospective Students to apply online at Henrietta Stockdale Nursing College for full time study in the following programme: Diploma in Nursing. (R.171) for the year 2024.
Compulsory Admission Requirements:
- Matric/National Senior Certificate endorsed by Umalusi qualifying for a diploma/bachelors admission
- Life Sciences level 4/ Biology HG-D/SG-C
- English level 4/HG-D/SG-C
- Mathematics / Maths Literacy and Physical Science level 3 and above will be an added advantage.
- APS/Matriculation score of 24 and above for the six highest subjects (excluding Life Orientation)
- Only Northern Cape applicants will be considered. – Applicants currently registered elsewhere will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo interview and write a Psychometric test
Documents MUST be submitted with the application form through the system
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Identity Document/Card
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your National Senior Certificate.
- A certified copy (less than three (3) months old) of your Marriage/divorce/widowed Certificate (if applicable).
- Submit certified copies of less than three (3) months in a cases where the name on the National Senior Certificate differs from the name of the national identity document and on the application form, evidence needs to be included to verify the difference. The same applies when the ID number differs.
- If you are a qualified nurse submit Annual Practising Certificate. – Proof of Residence from local municipality or Tribal Authority
- Submit certified copies with the application form in PDF format. -Do not attach unnecessary documents only what is requested. – Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed.
- Please attach clear certified copies of documents for e.g. National Senior Certificate etc. Successful applicants will apply for a bursary from the Northern Cape Department of Health and will be obliged to sign a contract with the Department. to work back the equal number of years spent on training.
The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If no contact is made within six weeks from the closing date consider application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 24 November 2023
Hand delivered, mailed, faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted.
For Assistance Email: [email protected]
or For more information per district contact:
FB: Ms. T Mokomela @ 053 836 2708 | ZFM: Mr. W Dlakiya @ 054 337 0600 | JTG: Ms. D Merementsi@ 053 773 9503 | PKS: Mr. M Manzi@ 053 632 4000 | NAM: Ms. C Cloete@ 027 712 1603 | DOH: Mr. O Motsomi@ 053 830 0500