Npower Latest News Update – Npower Partners with MindtheGap to Train Ex- Npower Beneficiaries
The NPower has partnered with MindtheGap Nigeria (Google’s lead partner in Africa) to support all Ex-
NPower Beneficiaries, especially Youth SMB’s in Bayelsa State with Free Virtual Training and services across identified sectors on – Digital Marketing skills through training, Google My Business set up support & optimization, and benefit from the Google Ad Voucher exclusively for Certified SMB’s through the attendance in the live session.
Also Read : Covid-19 Rapid Response Register (RRR) Stimulus Package to Commence Tomorrow
As a result, you are hereby invited to participate in this 1 hour YouTube training scheduled to hold virtually from Monday 24th May through Friday 28th May, 2021 at 10am-11am daily.
The training will educate participants on the following:
- Using Marketing Tools and Social Media to Grow your Business Online || 24-05-21
- Create a digital marketing plan || 25-05-21
- Build your brand and sell online || 26-05-21
- Use data and insights to help your business grow || 27-05-21
- Use Google work space for your business || 28-05-21
Participants in this online training will reap numerous benefits, such as:
- Having a digital footprint via Google My Business
- Access to Practical Online Marketing Strategies and Templates
Access to post training mentorship via the Telegram and conference call.
We look forward to having you take the training.