NSCDC Recruitment 2021 – NSCDC Resumes Screening for 2019 Candidates
NSCDC Recruitment 2021 – Candidates Shortlisted For 2019 Physical Screening – The Commandant General and Management of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, in compliance with the directive of the Board of Civil Defence Correctional Fire and Immigration Board hereby notifies the public of the commencement of the 2019 nationwide Recruitment Exercise into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.
NSCDC Recruitment News – You will recall that the Covid 19 pandemic which ravaged the world in early 2019 and 2020, lead to the recruitment exercise suspension. However, now that the pandemic has reasonably subsided, the Board has reconsidered the commencement of the recruitment process. You can also Apply for Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021
See Application Break Down as follows: 1,474,149 Applied for the job 670,000 Invited to upload 200,000 Responded to uploading 53,116 Wrote CBT 6,500 Shortlisted for final screening out of which 5,000 will be employed.
We, therefore, wish to inform all the prospective applicants that sat for the Computer Based test that 6,500 candidates out of 53,116 have been shortlisted to attend the final screening of credentials and physical fitness verification and will be invited via SMS from the 2nd to 25th of August 2021. Applicants are advised to check the application nscdc portal also known as the cdfipb recruitment portal : http://cdfipb.careers from the 20th of July, 2021, for their names, screening locations, guidelines for the recruitment exercise and print out their invitation slip without which they will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
ELIGIBILITY AND OTHER CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS ARE STATED HEREWITH:
- indigeneship Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- Other Documents
- Any foreign language
- Chest Measurement
THE FOLLOWINGS PERSONS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXERCISE
a. K Legs and flat foot
b. Gross Malfunction of Teeth
f. Hearing Impairments
g. Speech Impediments 8. Body tattoos
h. Eyesight Defects
i. Drug Addicts
MODE OF DRESSING:
Applicants are to appear in white T-shirts and white shorts for the screening exercise
NSCDC Screening Date
The physical screening and certificate verification exercise which shall be and coordinated Nationally by the Secretary to the Board will hold at 6 Centers as follows:
1. KADUNA CENTER: NSCDC Zonal Command Headquarters Sokoto Road by KASTELIA Office, Mogadishu Area, Kaduna (Kaduna, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto)
2. BAUCHI CENTER: Games Village, Murtala Mohammed Road, Dutsen Tanshi, Bauchi. (Bauchi, Adamawa , Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Bauchi)
3. NASARAWA CENTER: Federal University, Lafia Makurdi Road, Lafia Nasarawa State. (Nasarawa, Benue, FCT, Kogi, Kwara, Plateau, Niger)
4. ENUGU CENTER: NSCDC Training School, Achi, Orji River LGA, Enugu State. (Enugu, Abia, Anambra , Ebonyi, Imo)
5. ABEOKUTA CENTER: Civil Defence College of Security Management, Water Bus Stop, behind Conference Hotel, Golf Road, Oke Mosan, Abeokuta (Ogun, Ekiti, Lagos, Ondo, Osun, Oyo)
6. BENIN CENTER: NABTEB, Akpakpava Road, behind Nigeria immigration Service State Command, Benin City. ( Edo, Akwa, ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Rivers)
The exercise by this notice is to commence on the 2nd of August, 2021 and is FREE.
For complaints, please contact the Board and NSCDC. Applicants whose names did not appear on the website should not present Himself/Herself in any of the venues.
It is pertinent to reaffirm that all recruitment processes in our Service must go through due diligence and reflect federal character principle and as such, we enlist the participation of the Federal Character Commission and other State actors as observers. Our successful applicants are contacted directly and they enjoy portal services and Short Message Services (SMS), while our venues are formal and always open.
DCC ODUMOSU OLUSOLA
Director, Public Relations (NSCDC NHQ)
This is the latest NSCDC update in Regards to nscdc recruitment news